Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Time flies...

Hello there! Sorry for the long delay in posting. Life has been CRAZY busy and we have been trying to keep up. With all new carpet in the upstairs our world got turned upside down for a bit and we have been trying to get organized again. Walking in the back room this morning I found this note: I had to post and talk about the "daily message" I received this morning! Belle had been playing back here with Derrick last night. She wasn't sure where her crayon box was so she and Derrick decided to write a note to ask me. She asked him which letters to write and then made this note. He did aid her with spacing and with the formation of the question mark but the rest was her work. I had to take a picture to savor the moment!! I am thrilled to see her handwriting progress!!! She is SO ready for writing letters and being told how to spell things. She is still using all uppercase letters but I'm so pleased with her writing that I don't care! She's not even 4 yet!! I'm so excited to watch her blossom! Speaking of being 4...she will turn 4 in less than 2 weeks!! We are busy planning a "Fancy Nancy" birthday party for her and several of her girlfriends. It promises to be a fun and silly time for all as we dress up and get super "girly"! I'll try hard to post pictures of it up here before too long!

1 comment:

GiftsfromGod said...

Great job BELLE! So Mom, did you find her crayon box? Nathan has loved being introduced to "space man." Love you guys!