Sunday, February 18, 2007

New Foods

One of the fun things about having a kid are the experiments, I mean watching them try new things. We are finding out that Belle is an adventurous eater at this point. Today she tried a dill pickle and actually ate the whole thing! Another condiment she tried this week was tarter sauce on her fish sticks. She liked it so much she actually ate 3 more fish sticks just to have more sauce! On another note, I would like to officially welcome the NASCAR 2007 season! I have not had that good of a nap since last season! We also bought a new camera this weekend and have been sucessful in capturing a picture of Belle with it!

3 comments:

mestler said...

Wow she is getting big!!! the condiments are the only reason i eat some foods, like broccoli!

speaking of Nascar, do you want to go to Charlotte?

DSW - Liberal Conservative said...

Renee just sticks her fingers in the condiments and licks it off. We'll give her a hot dog and after a few minutes she's ask for more ketchup and mustard; but none of the hot dog is gone!

Anonymous said...

I never realized my brothers liked NASCAR... just one more thing to make fun of you two with. Crazy southerners and your crazy cars racing in circles .. on a different note, I kind of like seeing new pictures of my niece! Keep this up big bro - Think I'll get to see you three over Easter weekend?